Unit IV - Systems:
Skeletal, Muscular & Digestive Systems
Unit Notebook Order
December 10th & 11th
1. Quia Flashcards: Skeletal System Vocabulary
2. Notes - The Skeletal System
3. Quia Activity: Scrambled Bones
December 12th - 13th
4. Design A Skeleton Project
December 18th & 19th
5. Quiz: Skeletal System
6. Quia Flashcards: Muscular System Vocabulary
December 20th & 21st
7. Notes - The Muscular System
8. Quia Activity: Understanding the Muscular System
December 20th & December 21st
9. Making A Model Arm LAB
January 2nd & 3rd
10. Quiz: The Muscular System
11. Quia Flashcards: The Digestive System Vocabulary
12. Notes - The Digestive System
13. Quia Activity: Understanding the Digestive System
January 4th - 9th
14. Owl Pellet LAB
January 10th & 11th
15. Quiz - Digestive System
January 12th & 13th
Unit IV TEST
- Students will be able to correctly identify the functions of the different organ systems of an organism.
- Students will be able to make connections as to how the different organ systems work with each other to keep an organism alive.
- Students will be able to correctly identify the bones of the skeletal system.
- Students will be able to identify the different joint types of the body.
- Students will be able to identify the different types of muscle in the body.
- Students will be able to identify and determine how muscles work.
- Students will be able to identify the different parts of the digestive system.
- Students will be able to differentiate between chemical and mechanical digestion.